About Me

Welcome! My name is Matthew or Koopa. I enjoy art to quite an extent, I also enjoy planting and maintaining a tulip garden along with, of course, technology. Quite an odd array if I do say so myself. I have been painting (primarily oil on canvas) and sculpting (plaster and clay mediums) for around 15 years.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Treekin

Well I got the 12 Treekin about 95% done. Minor touch ups and adding some more pink "fallen flowers" is the remaining steps, but I've got them to the point where I can take them to the tournament next weekend anyhow.

Colors:
Dark Flesh basecoat
Devlan Mud wash
Graveyard Earth highlights

GC: Squid Pink
Baal Red wash
P3 Carnal Pink Highlights

They really do look quite a lot better in person, especially the shrubs on the bases... this picture isn't flattering but best I can do with a phone camera.


Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments: