About Me

Welcome! My name is Matthew or Koopa. I enjoy art to quite an extent, I also enjoy planting and maintaining a tulip garden along with, of course, technology. Quite an odd array if I do say so myself. I have been painting (primarily oil on canvas) and sculpting (plaster and clay mediums) for around 15 years.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Status Update

Getting the blog established again, never really got into it previously but now I plan on maintaining army journals on here.

Anyhow, last month I finished up my dryads, need to get some pictures of those up. I've been working hard to finish up my treekin. I have one test model done the others should be done within the week. This should be a wrap to the army. I have also purchased a Blood Angels army, and an airbrush I fully intend on learning how to use! Stay tuned for pictures, airbrush learning points and thoughts on Blood Angel conversions!

No comments:

Post a Comment