About Me

Welcome! My name is Matthew or Koopa. I enjoy art to quite an extent, I also enjoy planting and maintaining a tulip garden along with, of course, technology. Quite an odd array if I do say so myself. I have been painting (primarily oil on canvas) and sculpting (plaster and clay mediums) for around 15 years.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Battle Bunker




Here I am at the Battle Bunker in Chicago IL.  This place was awesome, definitely need to go back.

Tournament went well, I went 2-1 with wood elves.  Only loss was to a dual hydra lvl 4 sorceress list.  Between the horrible rolling I had and just not enough shots to deal with the hydras I got ground down.  I just didn't bring a mean enough list to be able to deal with that.  But was still a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd!!!

    Glad you had a good time. Hydras would do all kinda of horrible things to WE, can you even get any flaming attacks outside of that BRB Banner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only on WE wardancer character with the wildfire blades

    ReplyDelete