About Me

Welcome! My name is Matthew or Koopa. I enjoy art to quite an extent, I also enjoy planting and maintaining a tulip garden along with, of course, technology. Quite an odd array if I do say so myself. I have been painting (primarily oil on canvas) and sculpting (plaster and clay mediums) for around 15 years.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some of my other artwork

One of my first sold oil paintings:

Photobucket

A stained glass I did:

Photobucket

I dont like acrylic on canvas... leave it for miniatures!
This is my frustration being taken out on acrylic on canvas.

Photobucket

An attempt at modern geometrism with a bit of comedy... again I dislike acrylic on canvas but keep trying.

Photobucket

(WIP)An oil I've been working on for a few months off and on that I just can't get to look how I want to finish it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment