About Me

Welcome! My name is Matthew or Koopa. I enjoy art to quite an extent, I also enjoy planting and maintaining a tulip garden along with, of course, technology. Quite an odd array if I do say so myself. I have been painting (primarily oil on canvas) and sculpting (plaster and clay mediums) for around 15 years.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dryads - WIP

Plan:

Dryads will be a mix of the three:

1)Tree
Undercoat: Skull White.
Washes: Skull White + Goblin Green; Black Ink + Water.
Highlights: Skull White.
Bark Pattern: Chaos Black Horizontal lines.
Leaves: Squid Pink, blood red.

2) Ghostwood
Undercoat: Skull White.
Basecoat: Desert Yellow.
Highlights: Bleached Bone, Flesh Wash, Bleached Bone again, Skull White.
Leaves: Squid Pink, blood red.

3)Black Cherry
Undercoat: Chaos Black.
Basecoat: Catachan Green.
Highlights: Codex Grey; Codex Grey + Kommando Khaki.
Leaves: squid pink, blood red

No comments:

Post a Comment