About Me

Welcome! My name is Matthew or Koopa. I enjoy art to quite an extent, I also enjoy planting and maintaining a tulip garden along with, of course, technology. Quite an odd array if I do say so myself. I have been painting (primarily oil on canvas) and sculpting (plaster and clay mediums) for around 15 years.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Glade Guard WIP

The Plan:
Primer: White
Bases: (GC)Squid Pink, (F-GWS) Mechrite Red -> (GWS)Blood Red, (GWS)Space Wolves Grey, (P3)Menoth White Base
Washes: (GWS)Devlan Mud + water
Inks: (RMS) Blast Red
Highlights: (P3) Menoth White Highlight, (P3) Khador Red Highlight, (GC) Squid Pink + White 1:2



4/14 - Finished (minus a few touch ups to bases)


Photobucket

Photobucket


4/9/09

Photobucket

Photobucket

4/8/09
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment